WELCOME TO THE EMSA medical education PILLAR!
The EMSA Medical education Pillar is gathering passionate people who want to work on medical education issues in Europe.
VISION & MISSION
- Connect students and professionals passionate about teaching, learning and gaining new skills.
- Expand the educational scope by offering extra-curricular activities.
- Advocate for a continuous evidence-based development of medical education on a local and international level.
- Promote the exchange of information related to education through networking, conferences, publications and online activities.
- Empower medical students to be peer-educators.
- Collaborate with relevant partners in the implementation of objectives related to Medical Education.
Are you interested in technology used in medicine and would like to get to know our precious guest? Then, this is a great chance for you to broaden horizons!! In this Webinar, we will discuss how to launch a startup in healthcare and Dr. Yusuf Yesil experiences through this journey. Dr. Yusuf Yesil is founder of Yesil Science and biochemistry and resident in Istanbul Faculty of Medicine. He is passionate about digital health technologies and his team is working on how to implement AR and AI technologies in healthcare sector.
Beatriz ATIENZA CARBONELL
MAP OF OPPORTUNITIES!
Are you looking for things to do during your free time or you are searching for more experiences?? then check this map of opportunities that the medical education team has already searched for you!!