WELCOME TO THE EMSA medical education PILLAR!
The EMSA Medical education Pillar is gathering passionate people who want to work on medical education issues in Europe.
VISION & MISSION
- Connect students and professionals passionate about teaching, learning and gaining new skills.
- Expand the educational scope by offering extra-curricular activities.
- Advocate for a continuous evidence-based development of medical education on a local and international level.
- Promote the exchange of information related to education through networking, conferences, publications and online activities.
- Empower medical students to be peer-educators.
- Collaborate with relevant partners in the implementation of objectives related to Medical Education.
Would like to learn how to measure your progress in your development from being a student to a competent medical specialist? How would you evaluate learning outcomes for entrustable professional activities ? The Medical Education Team would like to welcome you to webinar led by Dr.Paul De Roos. Paul De Roos is a Medical Doctor and Neurology specialist in Sweden. He is one of the past Medical Education Pillar Directors, being in charge for the term 2005-2006. He attended 13 AMEE Conferences as well as being a contributing member of AMEE Postgraduate Training Committee and he has continued being actively engaged in different phases of education during his Neurologist Junior Doctor Training. Don’t miss the chance to get to know our precious guest, this is a great chance for you to broaden your horizons!
Beatriz ATIENZA CARBONELL
MAP OF OPPORTUNITIES!
Are you looking for things to do during your free time or you are searching for more experiences?? then check this map of opportunities that the medical education team has already searched for you!!