WELCOME TO THE EMSA medical education PILLAR!
The EMSA Medical education Pillar is gathering passionate people who want to work on medical education issues in Europe.
VISION & MISSION
A Europe of the highest standards in healthcare education and a continuous integration of medical curricula across the continent and a prosperous exchange of best practices in interprofessional education.
Empower medical students to be part of shaping an education, that responds to advances in medicine, new learning technologies and philosophy of education.
- Connect students and professionals passionate about teaching, learning and gaining new skills.
- Expand the educational scope by offering extra-curricular activities.
- Advocate for a continuous evidence-based development of medical education on a local and international level.
- Promote the exchange of information related to education through networking, conferences, publications and online activities.
- Empower medical students to be peer-educators.
- Collaborate with relevant partners in the implementation of objectives related to Medical Education.
MEDICAL EDUCATION PILLAR TEAM 18/19
Le Xuan NGUYEN
Beatriz ATIENZA CARBONELL
MAP OF OPPORTUNITIES!
Are you looking for things to do during your free time or you are searching for more experiences?? then check this map of opportunities that the medical education team has already searched for you!!