Dear medical students across Europe,
It is our pleasure to invite you to apply to become part of the SESAM Student Task Force 2019.
Please complete the application form in order to be considered for the Task Force.
SESAM’s mission is to encourage and support the use of simulation in health care for the purpose of training and research.
The purpose of SESAM is:
– The development and application of simulation in education, research and quality management in medicine and health care.
– Facilitation, exchange and improvement of the technology and knowledge throughout Europe.
– Establishment of combined research facilities
The Annual Meeting of SESAM is the single most important activity of the society and we invite you to be part of it!
This year, SESAM offers approximately 20 medical students from Europe the chance to attend the SESAM Conference for free, with financial support for travel and accommodation expenses. In exchange for that, those students are asked to assist in basic tasks, related to helping out with practical issues and assisting participants during the conference.
12 – 14 June 2019 – Glasgow, Scotland
(Please note that the first working day of the Student Task Force will be June 11th, therefore arrival day will be June 11th and departure day June 14th after 5 pm)
[WHO SHOULD APPLY?]
Any EMSA member with:
– a certain interest and/or background on medical education and research;
– sufficient English skills;
– total respect for the rules and responsibilities of the Student Task Force;
– full availability for the Student Task Force working days (11 – 14 June);
– the right motivation and enthusiasm for working in a diverse team of students!
All applications will be judged by the Coordinators team. Selections will be made based on:
– relevant experience
– future plans for use of experience gained
– geographical and gender diversity
Any EMSA member can apply – we will try to have students from different regions of Europe. However, bear in mind that SESAM will only be able to support you with a percentage of for your accommodation and travel expenses (between 150 and 250 euros – fair share depending on travel costs).
We will take in account the equilibrium between students that already have experience in the Student Task Force and newcomers.
December 7th , 23.59h GMT
Any application after the deadline will not be accepted!
For more information related to SESAM and the SESAM Conference and the Student Task Force, please look at the website https://www.sesam-web.org/ and https://www.sesam-web.org/events/event/sesam-glasgow-2019/
Please send an email to email@example.com