Representatives’ registrations (22.10.2018 – 12.11.2018) for members of the EMSA European Board, Local Coordinators and National Coordinators as well as proxies.
Members’ registrations (22.11.2018 – 13.12.2018) for all members of EMSA,
PreSA for NCs: 23.04 – 24.04. The fee is 20 € and will include accommodation (same place), the necessary materials, coffee breaks and meals (dinner on the 23rd, breakfast and lunch on the 24th). The registration for the NC preSA programme is only available to National Coordinators or one NC proxy per country.
PostSA Field Trip: There are two possible field trip options upon which the OC would like you to decide upon! Please fill this form to voice your desire regarding the field trip. They are as follows:
a) A camping trip to the ODENWALD, the huge forest right next to Heidelberg. We will have time for cycling trips and walking adventure. Accommodation will be in tents or similar.
b) A roadtrip by bus through southern Germany with stops in typical tourist cities on the Romantic Road (https://www.romanticroadgermany.com) such like Rothenburg o.d.T. or Neuschwanstein Castle.
- For more information and for the registration form, please go to the EMSA webpage!
- Stay updated through our Facebook event!
- For event related questions, get in touch with the EMSA Trainings and Events Officer at email@example.com
- For logistical questions, get in touch with the Organising Committee at SA19@emsa-europe.eu
- Participants will be refunded with 100%* of their registration fee in case they cancel their registration within two weeks of being accepted;
- with 50 %* of the fee if they cancel within four weeks of being accepted;
- will not be refunded if the registration is cancelled any later, whereas they will not be refunded if the registration is cancelled less than 14 days prior to the event regardless of how much time has passed since registering.
* minus any transfer fees or charges