the deadline for the emsa european board assistans call has been extended to 07.11.2017 23.59 CET!
-Dear EMSA members,
Here is a great chance for your to get involved in the heart of your Association. Through this call, you can apply to be an assistant to a board official and help them out throughout the term.
Assistants get to know the EEB and participate in the online meetings. They get an EMSA email address, have access to the loads of resources in the EMSA internal Drive and get a guaranteed spot at the General Assembly.
To apply, you need to send an updated CV and a short motivational letter, along with your Certification of EMSA membership, until 23:59 Brussels time of 07.11.2017 to email@example.com. You can apply for a maximum of two assistant positions each (and be selected for one of them), by sending two separate motivational letters.
Please take this opportunity to help your Association, be involved and active on the European level, become a member of our amazing team and improve your knowledge and personal skills!
Positions which are open for applications:
For more information about each position and requirements, refer to the call document through THIS LINK.
- Secretary General Administrative Assistant
- Secretary General Development Assistant
- Department of External Affairs PR & Event Assistant
- Department of External Affairs Administrative and Policy Assistant
- Finance Assistant
- Vice President of Capacity PR Assistant
- Vice President of Capacity General Assistant
- Vice President of Internal Affairs General Assistant
- Medical Education Pillar – Internal Affairs Assistant
- Medical Education Pillar – External Affairs Assistant
- Medical Science Pillar – Research and Internal Affairs Assistant
- Medical Science Pillar – PR Assistant
- Public Health Pillar – PR Assistant
- Public Health Pillar – Research Assistant
- Medical Ethics and Human Rights Pillar – Internal Affairs Assistant
- Medical Ethics and Human Rights Pillar – External Affairs (PR) Assistant
- European Integration and Culture Pillar – PR Assistant
- European Integration and Culture Pillar – Twinning Assistant
- European Health Policy Pillar – Internal Assistant
- European Health Policy Pillar – External (PR) Assistant