Calls to join the european level or host european events can be found through this page throughout the year for your convenience. for any questions, please contact us through email@example.com
- coordinate and assist the EMSA European Board with EMSA marketing and public relations
- Maintain, promote and encourage web-based activities.
- Be responsible for the development of promotional material for EMSA.
- Ensure that the emsa-europe.eu related services (website, mailing lists, etc.) are functional and updated at all times.
- be responsible for the maintenance of EMSA Intranet together with the VPC
- Transfer all administrative rights and services to the next webmaster after termination of his/her mandate.
- Coordinate the activities of the Public Relations Team.
- Contribution to DEA related policy documents both in research and drafting.
- Monitoring and possibly reporting on European Policies that are relevant for our external priorities
- Preparation and facilitation of DEA related sessions (like workshops) in the EMSA General Assemblies, with the rest of the DEA
- Preparation of the DEA Handover, with the rest of the DEA
- Help the VPE, EILO or PO with their tasks if needed
- Help with DEA projects if needed
- Experience in EMSA and basic knowledge about the association and its external relations
- Motivated and enthusiastic about external relations and policy-driven processes on European Level
- Good communication and team-working skills, but also capable on working independently
- Good research skills
- Availability for the remaining of the term (May-November 2018)
- Proficiency in English both in written and spoken form
- Experienced in working with google Apps (Docs, Sheets, Forms, Gmail, Drive, Calendar), Microsoft Office, Doodle, Skype, Facebook etc.
- Preferably to be available to attend the EMSA Autumn Assembly ( )
- Available to attend DEA monthly Online-Meetings (more during work overload)
If you wish to be updated when a call opens, you can subscribe to emsa news mailing list. all calls are sent to the members and FMO accounts through mails.
To subscribe to the emsa-news group, you should send a blank mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, and then click the “join this group” button on the mail that arrives to your inbox. or, you can directly subscribe by filling in the form below: