From Egypt; where all History and Beauty Lies within. Suez Canal Medical Students’ University is Calling:
“The 18th SCMSA Summer School on Infectious Diseases and Tropical Medicine” With just the right amount of each of these secret ingredients – Business: a once in a lifetime opportunity to gain Experience about infectious diseases & Tropical Medicine & Pleasure the opportunity to explore the treasures of Egypt. Curious? Then read on, here are the juicy details:
The courses will be based on Clinical sessions, Classes, lectures and seminars.
- Time: 20th of July to the 2nd of August 2015 (Plus an optional 4 days trip to Sharm El Sheikh or Hurghada, so the whole thing ends on the 6th of August, 2014)
- Number of Participants: 20 up to 40 students maximum “so hurry up reserve your place!”
- Deadline for Applications: First of May 2015.
- Course Fees: (EMSA Member Offer) 360 Euros (early registration) 420 Euros (registration after deadline) 450 Euros (upon arrival)
“OFFER: FOR GROUPS OF 5 PERSONS OR MORE 320 EUROS ONLY!!”
- For accompanying non-medical persons, (in case of availability of places) fees are -330 Euros (early registration) -390 Euros (registration after deadline or upon arrival) -In case of cancellation: Fees shall be 80% refundable before the 5th of June.
- The fees will cover: – Scientific course at Faculty of medicine Suez Canal University, Suez Canal University Teaching Hospitals, Infectious diseases hospital & Chest diseases hospital in Ismailia. – Air conditioned Accommodation in Ismailia, Egypt. – Transportation during the whole summer school period in AC buses. – 2 meals per day during all working days.
- It also include a professionally designed social program: Social program inside & outside Ismailia.
- 3 days trip to Cairo including transportation & air conditioned accommodation.
- 2 days trip to Alexandria including transportation & air conditioned accommodation.
- Half day Trip to Portsaid city.
- Half day Trip to Ein EL-Sokhna city.
- Visit to 6th of October War Memorials in Sinai.
- Certificate for all those who complete the course.
- Required Equipment: A white coat and a stethoscope. A camera will come in handy as well!
- Optional Social Program: Optional half day trip to Safari and Sand boarding in wady el rayan. Optional 4 days trip will be organized to either Sharm El sheikh and/or Dahab/Hurghada. Other optional trips to different parts of Egypt (Hurghada, Luxor, Aswan or any other cities) may be organized upon your request.
- Official Language: English
Climate and Clothing: The weather is sunny & warm in July; the average temperature ranges from 30 to 35°c, being one of the most beautiful countries during this period of the year. Hurry Up! Places are limited!