The European Medical Students‘ Association (EMSA) in cooperation with the Standing Committee of European Doctors (CPME) is calling for applications to the position of EMSA Permanent Officer in Brussels.
The duration of the contract is six months – from 14 September 2015 until 26 February 2015.
Would you like to gain vast European experience by working as EMSA Permanent Officer for 6 months – monitoring and reporting relevant European affairs, running EMSA’s Official Office in Brussels, supporting the CPME Secretariat in processing documents, collecting information, maintaining the website, writing news, gathering information, preparing documents, assisting with projects and engaging in policy work?
Would you like to get the opportunity to co-organize CPME meetings and attend relevant European level meetings and conferences on behalf of CPME (and/or EMSA) in order to monitor and report on ongoing matters (e.g. in the European Parliament, European Commission or with other healthcare stakeholders)?
There are great Benefits attached to this Job:
– Opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge about European health policies, European politics and decision making in the European Union especially in a friendly working environment.
– Vast professional experience and building a network of new acquaintances.
– Salary (this is a paid position).
The Requirements are:
– Be a medical student from an EU member state.
– Have as professional attitude and willingness to learn.
– Have enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards team-work.
– Be willing to live and work in Brussels for a period of at least 6 months.
– Be able to communicate very well in written and spoken English.
– Have a full membership with EMSA.Have an interest in health policy, advocacy, public health (esp. in EU).
– To be able to arrive few days prior to the start of the official contract for a handover process and a brief training.
In order to apply for this position, please send your curriculum vitae and motivation letter with subject title: ‘Permanent Officer Application’ to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Take up the opportunity and begin this challenging but exciting Journey!
New Deadline for applications – 13th August 2015. 23:59 CET.