We are happy to announce the 6th edition of EMSA Training Center of Excellence will take place between 23th July – 1rst August 2016 in Cluj-Napoca (Romania), the Heart of Transylvania.
The international training event for medical students will bring together EMSA enthusiasts from all over Europe, who are willing to become a trainer or who are already a soft skills trainers. For the first time, after the Training New Trainers, the second part of the event will be a Training Old Trainers, addressing the need of experienced EMSA Trainers to come together and improve their skills.
Save the dates! Application for participants, both TNT and TOT, will open in the end of April. Expected participation fee for TNT is 200 euro (9 nights) and for TOT it is 140 euro (4 nights).
Call for TCE’16 Trainers Team
- When? 21 July – 2nd August 2016
- Where? Cluj-Napoca, Romania
- What is expected from you?
- Before the event: review participants applications, availability for a few online meetings, preparation of the agenda and materials.
- During the event: be a team player, facilitate the development of participants during and outside of trainings.
- After the event: evaluation, prepare handouts for participants and follow-up.
- What we offer?
- Accommodation, 3 meals/day, partial travel refund (200-250 euro).
- How can you apply?
- Send your CV and motivational letter, covering your motivation to deliver in this event, your background as a trainer and your relevant experience in a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Deadline for applications: Monday, 18th April 2016
Cluj-Napoca was Europe’s Youth Capital in 2015, here you can have a look why foreigners choose this multicultural student-city!
For further details, please contact Alma LÁSZLÓ, EMSA Training and Events Officer 2015-2016 (email@example.com).