In July and August, EMSA was proudly represented in two international meetings. EMSA Poland’s National Coordinator Łukasz Filipski has attended SCMSA Summer School in Egypt and EMSA Resource Development Officer Kubilay Kaymaz has attended ESMO-ESO Course on Medical Oncology in Spain. They have delivered presentations on EMSA’s structure and projects and how to join EMSA. We are collaborating with international meeting organizers to reach out to underrepresented countries within EMSA and to promote our projects internationally whilst building bridges across continents and cultures!
- Update – Call for hosts for the World Healthcare Students Symposium 2019 September 15, 2018
- EuroMeds – EMSA Autumn Assembly 2018 Edition: e-Health September 12, 2018
- European Year of Cultural Heritage – Turkey July 31, 2018
- Digital Assembly 2018 July 30, 2018
- EMSA Student Taskforce at SESAM Conference in Bilbao July 23, 2018